Sunday, December 20, 2009

Secret Santa

Oh my goodness guys, it's CHRISTMAS!! Mom put me in this Secret Santa thing, which I didn't care about At All. Well, until this box come a few days ago. It had my name on it, but Mom took it for a few days because she said it wasn't time yet. Pffft - whatever mom, it's MINE. Give it to me NOW!

So, anyway, I fell asleep and then got distracted by all the snow and forgot about it. Until today! She got it out and I totally got to open it! Whoooohoooo!

Thanks, Apache. You have excellent tastes and we really should hang out some time. How far away are you from WV?






Ooooh....TREATS!! And that one says PEANUT BUTTER!!



Hmmm.....what could be in here???



YES! I love it! Oh, I LOVE IT!



Wait, there's more? This isn't the only toy??



Phew. All those toys! All that work opening the box! Lobster and I are gonna go cuddle it up a bit, before I'm due back out in the snow.

Later dudes!

No comments: