Friday, November 14, 2008

Welcome

Hello and welcome!

After my human mom came across some other Newfy blogs, she decided I should have one too. So far this hasn't applied to all the toys and treats she sees online, but here's hoping that changes soon!

Let me formally introduce myself. My name is Elvis, and I'm 10 months old. I was born January 17, 2008, and adopted on June 4th. My mom is something called a nurse, and my dad goes to a school about graduation.

*Mom's note - He's in graduate school, getting a PhD*

She leaves for hours upon hours at a time *darn 12 hour shifts* but when dad's not in class, he's studying at his desk. I like to help by shouting out answers, but he doesn't seem to write down anything I say. In fact, after I bark out a few, he's usually enticed enough to play with me for awhile. He says something about "all that barking being distracting", which must be a good thing, so I try to do it a few times a week.

Right now I enjoy playing with my baby dog *he used to have ears, and his tail is dangerously close to falling off*, peanut butter, fresh water in my bowl, my outdoor squeaky ball, walks, and naps. Oooh naps. They should be at the top of the list.

Yawn. Ya know, a nap actually sounds really good right now. So good in fact, I think I'll.....I'll just......hold on one sec.......ZzzzzZzzzzzzzz

No comments: